Here is how you can explore the in-depth analysis of the forecasts.
What do these analyses provide you?
How to view the critical analysis of previous forecast?
WHAT DO THESE ANALYSES PROVIDE YOU?
Thrice a year, we evaluate the quality of our forecasts by comparing those made previously with the market events that actually happened.
We aim to answer the following questions :
- Which factors played a role in the rise or fall of the prices?
- Were those factors forecasted, and did we accomodate those changes in our forecasts?
- Were the forecasts of market movements close enough to reality to allow you to act at the right time?
- What conclusions can be drawn for the future based on the analysis?
HOW TO VIEW THE CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF PREVIOUS FORECAST ?
To see the critical analysis of the previous forecast you have two options :
- OPTION 1 :
In the dashboard, under the 'Forecasts of market movements' section, choose a forecast and click on the 'Critical analysis of previous forecasts' button.
- OPTION 2 :
- In the menu bar of your dashboard, click on the 'Market forecasts' tab.
- Select the forecast for which you want to view the analysis.
- In the 'Critical analysis of previous forecasts' page, select the time period you are interested in.
Here, you can find the market analysis and the critical analysis of the forecast. In some cases, you can also view the curve comparison between what we had expected and what actually happened in the market.