You can create an optimisation with a contract whose volume has already been partly fixed. Here is how to insert that in the platform.
The application needs to be updated on what volumes of your consumption have already been fixed and what can still be optimised to provide relevant advice.
CASE 1: YOU DIDN'T MAKE ANY FIXINGS ON THE CONTRACT
(100 % of the consumption volumes are at a market price)
In the 'Status of fixings' tab, select the radio button 'No' for the question posed.
- Proceed by clicking on the button 'Next'
CASE 2: YOU HAVE MADE FIXINGS ON THE CONTRACT(Only a part of the consumption volumes are at a market price)
- In the 'Status of fixings' tab, select the radio button 'Yes' for the question posed.
Enter the fixings already made:
Select the period for which you have made a fixation.
Select the date of your fixation.
Indicate the % of volume fixed.
- If you have made a mistake, you can delete the fixation(s) by clicking on the trash can icon for each fixation entered.
- Click on the "Add" button.
- Proceed by clicking on the button 'Next'.